As you can understand from the very name, getting to the Expert mode will help you earn more in this game.
When talking about the pros of this game as compared to the previous versions of the game many points are specified by players. The 2015 mode is more about repairs as upgrade the tools and the garage with his experience, which is an added advantage. In addition, the player is at his liberty to choose which jobs he can do and also the more details added as compared to CMS2014.
Moreover, the greatly improved user interface and last, but not the least expert mode is stated to be an important benefit.
What is expert mode?
For those players, who wish to make things a little more interesting, there is a mode called ‘expert mode’ in Car Mechanic Simulator 2015. The challenge associated with this mode is that it changes the gameplay in ways that make everything harder.
For instance, there are no tutorials, rust is calculated differently and bolts do not light up. Even though expert mode is not their cup of tea for many players, the challenge associated with it is something highly praised by many enthusiastic players.
What are the changes in expert mode as against standard mode?
1. After taking up the expert mode, when a player begins a new game, there will not be any tutorial available for him. But, in standard mode, every game will have a tutorial to make the gaming easier.
2. There will not be any jobs with listed parts. However, body filters and repairs will have listed parts, which is not the case in the standard mode.
3. Game will not show any blocked parts in expert mode.
4. Very limited Graphical User Interface in expert mode as against standard mode with excellent GUI.
5. Access description will not be available for any parts in expert mode.
6. When playing standard mode, you might have seen silhouette around bolts, to know their whereabouts, but this will not be present in expert mode and you will have to find them on your own.
7. Auction fee is 1000$ in this mode.
8. As compared to standard mode, a lower bonus is offered for car restoration.
9. As compared to standard mode, the experience bonus is nearly 200% higher in expert mode.
10. In standard mode, the player can get to know the condition of a part when the cursor is taken across it. This helps him to know the right time to change the part. But, this type of cursor detail will not be available in expert mode.
11. In expert mode, the job task bonus is brought down by 50% as compared to standard mode.
12. As compared to standard mode, the job completion bonus is raised by 50% in expert mode.
After introduction of Expert Mode in the month of March 2016 in CMS 2015, a new version was again introduced immediately after the introduction of this mode with some changes and here is the list of changes in the latest version:
- A new lifer texture
- A pair of new jamb textures
- 6 new stripe textures
- 4 new floor textures
- 4 new wall textures
- Reverting to normal mode from expert mode to normal mode through profile menu
The key in expert mode as against standard mode is that you will have to remember a lot of things to move forward.